Literature or history DVDS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Literature or history DVDS

We are new to Memoria Press this year and and I am very impressed with the DVD instructional videos that go along with some of the Greek tragedies and with the Iliad and the Odyssey. They are absolutely phenomenal. I have rarely seen my children so engaged.

Are there any other such DVD instructional videos for any of the other history or literature programs? I am trying to set up my curiculum for next year and I was hoping to find more like them.

Thanks!

Sarah

Originally posted by sarahmccb View Post
    We are new to Memoria Press this year and and I am very impressed with the DVD instructional videos that go along with some of the Greek tragedies and with the Iliad and the Odyssey. They are absolutely phenomenal. I have rarely seen my children so engaged.

Are there any other such DVD instructional videos for any of the other history or literature programs? I am trying to set up my curiculum for next year and I was hoping to find more like them.

Thanks!

Sarah
    Good morning Sarah,

First. apologies for the delayed response. Convention season has begun so many of us have been out of the office quite a bit.

We do not have any other literature or history videos at this time, but we are working on ones for Dante's Divine Comedy. They are in the final stages of editing and should be ready soon.

HTH!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
    X