Another name for Classical Studies III?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another name for Classical Studies III?

Does anyone have a different idea for what I could call Classical Studies III on a transcript? (Obligations, Republic, City of God)
    Foundations of Western Government? Philosophy of Western Government?
    I counted Classical Studies I and II together as Ancient History and Ancient Literature, so Classical Studies III wouldn't make sense.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Kristin
    Delectare Literature 6A/7M Discussion Moderator
    DD 15 - MP Logic and various Lit guides
    DD 17 - DE, spending Spring semester volunteering in Ukraine

I believe the online class used to be titled Cicero and Augustine. The full title could be Writings of Cicero and Augustine and abbreviated as Cicero/Augustine on the transcript. Some other other ideas could be Political Philosophy or Civics or Government.
    Dorinda

DD 15 - 10th with MPOA(Biology, Novel, Material Logic/Rhetoric ), Lukeion (Greek3, Latin 3)
    DS 13 - 8A with MPOA(Third Form and composition)
    DS 10 - 5M
    DS 5 - K with AAR3

Comment

Originally posted by Mom2mthj View Post
      I believe the online class used to be titled Cicero and Augustine. The full title could be Writings of Cicero and Augustine and abbreviated as Cicero/Augustine on the transcript. Some other other ideas could be Political Philosophy or Civics or Government.
      Thank you! "Classical Political Philosophy" is what we came up with after Michael posted the Upper School Curriculum sequence on another thread.
      Delectare Literature 6A/7M Discussion Moderator
      DD 15 - MP Logic and various Lit guides
      DD 17 - DE, spending Spring semester volunteering in Ukraine

Comment

Working...
      X