Samples of Algebra 2 and Biology video courses?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amy in ks
    • Nov 2012

Samples of Algebra 2 and Biology video courses?

Are there samples anywhere? I would really like to see what a single lesson looks like. Are these taught to the student or meant for the teacher? Are there daily videos or weekly (like Latin)? What length are the videos? Thank you!
  • hermione310
    • May 2015

Hi Amy!

I'm sure the MP folks will chime in shortly with answers to your more detailed questions - in the meantime, if you'd like to check out sample videos, they're available at:

Comment

• Cindy in Indy
      MP Representative
      • Dec 2007

Hi Amy,
      The algebra2 videos are taught to the student. There is a video for each lesson, so that averages to about 4 videos per week, about 20-30 minutes per video.

The biology videos are also taught to the student, but I don't know how long each video runs or how many there are in the course.
      Cindy Davis
      Science and Math teacher at Highlands Latin School - Indianapolis
      ds-26 college graduate: independent young adult
      ds-24 college graduate: 3rd year med school
      dd-22 college graduate: working as a registered nurse

Comment

• Michael
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by hermione310
        Hi Amy!

I'm sure the MP folks will chime in shortly with answers to your more detailed questions - in the meantime, if you'd like to check out sample videos, they're available at:

The biology videos are about 30 minutes on average, with a few outliers. We generally have a video for each section of an assigned chapter; the number of sections varies from chapter to chapter.

HTH!

Comment

Working...