Book of The Middle Ages and ~Romans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book of The Middle Ages and ~Romans

I am looking ahead this morning to make sure I do not unnecessarily double up on books. I had been planning on my kids doing Mill's Romans and Middle Ages in seventh and eighth grades. Then I noticed that they are both included in the ninth grade package.

https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...de-curriculum/

Are both of these books scheduled in ninth grade in their entirety along with their respective study guides? The plan is to use cores as written once we get to that level, so if they are scheduled, there's no sense in us doing them sooner.

Good morning,

Book of the Ancient Romans and its study guides are fully completed in the 9th grade package. Specific chapters from Book of the Middle Ages are read alongside the literature selections in order to provide context for the latter. The study guides for Book of the Middle Ages are not used. Does that help?
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Ah, that's perfect! Thanks

Comment

Also keep in mind the 9th grade lit and classical studies is used in 8th grade at the Highlands school and in the accelerated packages. If you did it in 8th, just use the accelerated 9th and you will be good to go.
        Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
        DD, 25, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
        DS, 23, BS '18 mechanical engineering
        DS, 21, chemistry major
        DS, 18, Physics major
        DD, 15, dyslexic, 10th grade customizednMP plus co-op
        DS, 12, super squirmy, possible dysgraphia, MP 7A
        DD, 6 , K- finally one who seems to like drawing and writing- first one since my oldest!

Comment

Working...
        X