Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiland View Post
    Hi Everyone,

We're looking into the issue with Froguts . . . I'm a Mac user as well! Just letting you know we're on it.

Scott Piland
    Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy
    Mr. Piland, have you had a chance to look into the Froguts/Mac issue yet? I went ahead and signed my rising sophomore up for bio online, but am wondering how he’d handle the virtual lab part if Froguts is the only option. (My oldest is completing virtual labs with Labster, if that looks like a possibility - we paid for it through Kolbe, so I don’t know if individuals can sign up/pay for the program or not, or if it addresses the same topics MPOA does, but I thought I’d throw it out there.)
    Brit

Catholic mom to five
    Prospective 2019-2020:
    Ds '01 - Freshman at Thomas Aquinas College
    Ds '03 - 10th grade: MPOA (SFL, biology, Algebra 2), MP 10M lit, US history, and MoDG religion
    Ds '06 - 8th: MP Tiner science (chemistry, physics, and astronomy), 8M lit, 8M Exploring Planet Earth, FFL, ancient history, OLVS 8 Catechism
    Dd '10 (Down syndrome) - JrK with SC C adaptations
    Ds '15 - JrK with big sister

Comment

Originally posted by MyLittleWonders View Post

Mr. Piland, have you had a chance to look into the Froguts/Mac issue yet? I went ahead and signed my rising sophomore up for bio online, but am wondering how he’d handle the virtual lab part if Froguts is the only option. (My oldest is completing virtual labs with Labster, if that looks like a possibility - we paid for it through Kolbe, so I don’t know if individuals can sign up/pay for the program or not, or if it addresses the same topics MPOA does, but I thought I’d throw it out there.)
      Good afternoon Brit,

I spoke with Mr. Piland, and he is still researching different options. He's also wants to consult with the MPOA Biology teacher, but he may need to wait until the academic year (specifically, finals) are over. He hopes to have an answer by early June.
      Michael
      Memoria Press

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Good afternoon Brit,

I spoke with Mr. Piland, and he is still researching different options. He's also wants to consult with the MPOA Biology teacher, but he may need to wait until the academic year (specifically, finals) are over. He hopes to have an answer by early June.
        Thank you, Michael, for updating.
        Brit

Catholic mom to five
        Prospective 2019-2020:
        Ds '01 - Freshman at Thomas Aquinas College
        Ds '03 - 10th grade: MPOA (SFL, biology, Algebra 2), MP 10M lit, US history, and MoDG religion
        Ds '06 - 8th: MP Tiner science (chemistry, physics, and astronomy), 8M lit, 8M Exploring Planet Earth, FFL, ancient history, OLVS 8 Catechism
        Dd '10 (Down syndrome) - JrK with SC C adaptations
        Ds '15 - JrK with big sister

Comment

Working...
        X