X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugarbelle
    started a topic MP and Roman Roads?

MP and Roman Roads?

I recently discovered Roman Roads Media's Old Western Culture video lectures. Has anyone done this program? My plan for my 9th grader next year is to do MP's Mills "Middle Ages"and MP's 9th grade literature and poetry, but I'm wondering if I can pair it with Wes Callihan's Christendom lectures. Thoughts?

• Sugarbelle
    replied
    Good idea! I should have thought of that.

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied
    Then why don't you watch it as a family and not as school? That's my plan with Professor Carol! Just because it's awesome doesn't mean you have to do it for school. <--- It took me about five years of homeschooling to figure that out.

Leave a comment:

• Sugarbelle
    replied
    I'd like to do it as a supplement to go along with MP. It seems like MP and OWC cover much of the same material, but at different times. My husband and I watched the Christendom intro and were fascinated. We would all really benefit from Wes Callihan's teaching, but I don't necessarily want to do his workbook. I love MP's literature and don't want to change that.

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied
    I really enjoy listening to Wes Callihan though we have never used his products for schooling. Are you planning to simply watch the videos or will you be doing the outside reading to go along with it plus the work? In other words, are you hoping to use it as a supplement, or as a core course? One of these days I'll own all the Old Western Culture videos to watch as TV.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X