Holt Biology, streaming class, and planning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holt Biology, streaming class, and planning

Are you on our email list? We will send out an eblast when this is released. And feel free to check status around October. We should have a better idea by then how close we are to a release date.

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Are you on our email list? We will send out an eblast when this is released. And feel free to check status around October. We should have a better idea by then how close we are to a release date.

Tanya
      If it is like any other MP email then of course I'm subscribed.

Comment

Hello.

Right now, there is only the book and streaming. But we are working on a study guide and quizzes/tests. Our biology teacher has given us the first trimester of the guide to format, and she thinks she can complete it by the end of the summer. We are working to get this ready for you as soon as possible, but we are dependent on the teacher to give us the material in a timely manner, so I can't make any promises. From our end, we are ready though!

Tanya
        Good morning, Tanya,

Before I piece together and purchase worksheets, answer keys, labs, etc. on Amazon, is there any chance you would release the first trimester of the guide and tests before the rest of the guide is finished? We are starting next week. I'm spoiled by the ease of MP material!
        Katie

2018/2019 5th year with MP
        DS 9th, DD 6th, DD 2nd: attending a classical prep school 3 days/week using mostly MP.
        Twin DD's 6: home with me and loving MPK!

Comment

Hi, Katie.

Sorry for the delay. I was teaching Latin to teachers in Toledo yesterday!

I can see if the first trimester is ready to go, but it will be next week before I am back in my office. Do you want to email me, and I'll see what I can do? My email is tanya@memoriapress.com.

Thanks,

Tanya

Comment

Hi, Katie.

Sorry for the delay. I was teaching Latin to teachers in Toledo yesterday!

I can see if the first trimester is ready to go, but it will be next week before I am back in my office. Do you want to email me, and I'll see what I can do? My email is tanya@memoriapress.com.

Thanks,

Tanya
            You all are the best! Thanks
            Katie

2018/2019 5th year with MP
            DS 9th, DD 6th, DD 2nd: attending a classical prep school 3 days/week using mostly MP.
            Twin DD's 6: home with me and loving MPK!

Comment

Is there a status update on the publication of the MP study guide/quizzes/tests/ anything else that was in process of development?
              Thanks!

Comment

Hello.

We are working on formatting the study guide, but then it has to be proofed, so it's going to be awhile. But it is one of the top books we are working on, so I'm hoping to have it available in a couple of months.

Tanya

Comment

Working...
                X