Clear All
No content found
Show More
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
Directory Topics Posts Last Post
Classical Curriculum
Questions on Prima Latina, Latina Christiana, Classical Studies, literature, etc for K-8 students.
Topics: 6,411 Posts: 48,538
Last Post: SAT & NLE
6,411 48,538
Bonnie
SAT & NLE
by Bonnie
Questions on Logic, Rhetoric, Latin, Classical Studies, etc. for 9-12 students
Topics: 960 Posts: 4,965
960 4,965
Benefits of a classical education for students with learning difficulties or special needs
Topics: 1,146 Posts: 8,579
1,146 8,579
Questions, struggles, and success stories on starting a cottage school using Memoria Press curriculum, whether it is a Highlands Latin Cottage School or not.
Topics: 61 Posts: 427
61 427
Post questions about specific exercises in Memoria Press books.
Topics: 350 Posts: 1,092
350 1,092
julie
Ludere Lesson 15 Grammar Crosswod
by julie
Read and post corrections for K-8 Memoria Press texts.
Topics: 503 Posts: 1,041
503 1,041
Sub-Forums:
Logic & Rhetoric (46/107)
Questions and conversations about classes of the Memoria Press Online Academy
Topics: 155 Posts: 777
155 777
Questions and conversations about how to use technology with Memoria Press materials
Topics: 29 Posts: 145
29 145
Publishing, Review Copies, Photocopies, etc.
Topics: 181 Posts: 599
Last Post: Test Topic
181 599
Michael
Test Topic
by Michael

Latest Topics

Collapse

trending

Collapse

• Cheryl in CA
    Early Registration Discount?
    Cheryl in CA
    Is there a discount for early registration? I posted a while ago asking this, and I got a notification that someone replied to it, but when I try to find the link it says I can't access the page and it seems to be missing when I look for it. Was it deleted? If so, why?
    Today, 01:24 PM
  • Aquila
    SAT & NLE
    Aquila
    Hello,

Can anyone explain the difference between the Latin SAT subject test and the NLE?...
    Today, 08:17 AM
  • jen1134
    Stalled in reading
    jen1134
    E (almost 7) has stalled out in her reading. We started Moose Moments but it was a struggle for her and she said she told me she had forgotten several blends and common words.

We reviewed and played games with these last week and reviewed long/short vowels as well. Today, when we attempted...
    Today, 12:30 PM
  • jen1134
    Delectare: a difficult decision has been made
    jen1134
    I just sent an email to our current families but wanted to post here as well so that everyone is aware, especially as we approach the "next year planning" season.

After much prayer and consideration, I have decided to close Delectare after this school year. This was/is a very...
    Today, 02:25 PM
  • Meadowlark
    Can I get some advice on combining 3rd and 6th?
    Meadowlark
    Well, winter storm here in the Midwest and so I am here contemplating what next year may bring. It's looking likely that my 6th grader may come home.

To get me started, I need to make heads or tails out of what I could possibly combine with MP. I have 3 kids currently homeschooling, using...
    Today, 03:18 PM
Working...
X