Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jenchick1@aol.com
    • Apr 2009

Literature Guide Questions

I've read in past posts' that there are Literature Comprehension Guides that we can purchase from you but they are not yet formally offered on your web site.
    I am interested in purchasing a couple of these but I have a couple of questions.
    The two guides that I am looking at are for the books:
    1) Adam of the Road and
    2) King Arthur
    Could you tell me the ISBN numbers of the books that the kids read at HLS to go along with these guides? Do you sell these books as well as the guides? With so many different versions out there, I want to make sure that we purchase the correct one.
    Also, can I just call in and speak to anyone about the purchase of these guides or do I need to speak to Tanya specifically who has posted responses to inquiries of literature ideas?
    Thank you for your time!
    Jenchick
  • tanya
    MP Representative
    • Feb 2009

Hello.

You don't have to speak with me specifically if you choose to order our literature guides. They are $14.95 for the student guide and $24.95 for the student/teacher set. The teacher has the answers and quizzes and tests.

The ISBN for Adam of the Road is #9780140324648 and for Robin Hood - #9780140367003. We use Roger Lancelyn Green's Robin Hood and King Arthur.

If you'd like to purchase these guides, you'll have to do it by phone since they aren't yet on our website. We are planning to offer them as a beta test in our next catalog in May, so they will be on the site then.

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

• Jenchick1@aol.com
      • Apr 2009

Thank you Tanya!
      Do you have an ISBN number for Adam of the Road?
      Thank you for all your help.
      Jennifer
      Jenchick

Comment

• tanya
        MP Representative
        • Feb 2009

The ISBN for Adam of the Road is #9780140324648.

Comment

• Jenchick1@aol.com
          • Apr 2009

Many thanks Tanya! We look forward to using your literature guides.

Jennifer
          Jenchick

Comment

Working...