Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vsheldon
    • Mar 2011

Suggestion...

I would like to suggest spiral binding for Classical Phonics. The first sixteen pages have fallen out of my book, and the binding looks like it will continue to unravel. We haven't overly used, or abused this book, and it is fairly new. We purchased it this past March/April. I LOVE Classical Phonics and I would like to keep it in my homeschool book collection!

Respectfully,
    Vanessa
  • Enigma
    • Jul 2011

I second the request for spiral binding but would like to suggest all the books (students editions, at least) be spiral bound to stay open.
    The Older Boys:
    J- 6/96
    S- 11/98; Married to A 12/23

The Middle Boys:
    G- 4/04 (mild ASD/mild intellectual delay)
    D- 5/05 (mild processing issues)

The Princess:
    F- 7/08

The Youngest Boy:
    M- 9/16

Comment

• Jennifer
      • Jul 2010

The same thing happened to us. I use it as a reference tool rather than keeping it out for my daughter in order to keep more pages from coming out.

Comment

• smillard00
        • Apr 2010

Ours hasn't fallen apart, thankfully. But if yours is, you can take it to a copy store and they can cut the binding off and bind it all on a spiral for you. Sometimes when I know we're going to be using a book a lot or if I know we will want it laying flat, I will go and have this done.
        Samantha

Comment

• tanya
          MP Representative
          • Feb 2009

Jennifer,

I'm sorry about your book falling apart. Send me an email with your shipping address, and I'll be glad to replace it for you.

Regards,

Tanya
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...